Blog This, Sissy!

Friday, May 26

JORDAN CATALANO IS GAY??

First and foremost, how did this whole "gay as a goose" saying develop? Are geese gay? Are gay people goose-like? However funny this saying is, I'm rather shocked that Jared Leto would choose AOL as a vessel to out himself. Marketing ploy? A riveting epiphany of self-discovery? Whatever the case may be, I'm glad he had the balls to just come out and say it...whether it's true or not. Jared, I always thought you were hot since way back in the My So Called Life days. I don't know if what you're saying rings probable, but I find myself attracted to you even more now that there's an actual possibility of hooking up with you. Read below for the actual AIM interview...By Ed Bro [source]
posted by Natalie at 3:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home