Blog This, Sissy!

Friday, April 14

LINDSAY GETS WAXED...

I love her. Have I mentioned that? I know my sister Nat has mentioned it briefly (you always have my back sis) but I'm not sure if the magnitude of my love for Lindsay is even sane. I'm sure it's not healthy, but I don't give a shiznit. Of course, when I found out that my Hohan was being immortalized at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, I almost squirted with joy. Her wax alter-ego was debuted this month to hundreds of people (some of them in wheelchairs and on crutches) lined up outside by early morning. They had come from as far away as New Jersey and Pennsylvania in response to rumors of miraculous cures effected by the recently unveiled Lindsay Lohan wax figure. I guess I'm in need of a visit to see Wax Lohan. Maybe it's possible she can cure me of my filthy little obsession. Picture of wax figure above bishes.
posted by Natalie at 6:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home