Blog This, Sissy!

Friday, April 7

The little things...

There comes a time when we stop and think about how old we are, how we feel, and what we have done. Well, my time is NOW. I can't believe how time flew since I met my Hub. One day I'm lithe and energetic, the next day I'm not. I'm going to be 40! (In 7 yrs. and 20 days.) Makes you wonder if we are not taking notice how fast time goes by and how we procrastinate and dawdle around our dreams, aspirations and the little things in life that mean so much more than buying something for a dollar and selling it for two. Today, I will step back and notice the little things, in hopes of seeing things outside the box. My perspective was looking from the inside, out. Now I try to look at things from the outside in. Like the moons view of the earth. Not vice versa. Take notice of the little things, believe me, it's worth it. Well, time for some coffee. Later Ya'll!
posted by Natalie at 9:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home