Blog This, Sissy!

Wednesday, April 12

MUST WATCH...

Kill Bill has been out for some time now but I have to mention how luscious I find this raw and gritty film. The visuals are classic Tarantino and the fighting scenes are brutal to say the least. The story-line's theme portrays a woman's revenge after her ex-assasin clan hunts her down and attempts to kill her (and her unborn baby). Don't mess with a female and her cub. It's amazing how Uma Thurman portrayed this character. The emotion in her face was conveyed effortlessly where you can feel her rage and contempt. It's done so well, I found myself feeling her pain and rooting for her to kick major ass throughout the entire movie. I love Uma. She's gargantuanly talented. Watch this movie. You won't regret it. KillThis-Sissy!!
posted by Natalie at 12:20 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home