Blog This, Sissy!

Wednesday, April 26

MY NELLY IS BACK...

"Whoa Nelly" has been a staple in my sarcastic vocabulary for some time now, so inevitably I was intrigued to hear Nelly Furtado's first album of the same name. I instantly fell in love with this Portuguese wonder and have been an avid fan since. Her second Album titled Folklore(which didn't fare as well as her first) was an eclectic mix of Latin induced ballads that didn't quite seem to catch on in the pop markets as did her first outing (which exploded into the world of MTV). Now Nelly is a full-fledged adult, with a baby under her belt and a mature bravado that exudes a mix of sexy and sweet. Her soon to be released third album entitled "Loose" will be released June 20th and I'm coveting a neat little copy of my own. Her first two singles will be "Promiscuous" and "Maneater." Can't wait.
posted by Natalie at 5:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home