Blog This, Sissy!

Monday, June 5

It's A Boy And A Girl!

Goodmorning. Just wanted to share some news I received earlier. My sister-in-law, Kimberly, is having a boy and a girl. I'm so excited for her and jealous at the same time. I've been trying for another baby for quite some time now. To no avail. She just had a baby and finds out shortly after that she is pregnant again, only this time, with twins. She was surprised and overwhelmed to say the least. When she told me the news, she didn't fail to mention she will be having a tubligation after. I, on the other hand, questioned my hopefully temporary inability to conceive, especially since I so want another child. But, I have to appriciate what I already have.
I will chalk it up to a reason...a reason why I am not conceiving at the moment. There has to be a pre-determined non medical reason why. That's it. So, for now, I will enjoy my nieces and nephew in law. The cool thing is, my son will have lots of cousins and that alone makes me happy.
posted by Natalie at 11:45 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home