Blog This, Sissy!

Saturday, July 29

Pam & Kid: Going All the Way! | Pamela Anderson Pamela acts the slut even when engaged. She should hide her 39 year old ass so as not to traumatize her poor sons when they see her pictures at an older age. Pam & Kid: Going All the Way! | Pamela Anderson They're smitten, it seems.
All the PDA wasn't just play; things got serious for the couple on April 11, 2002, when Rock popped the question (for the first time). He put Anderson on his motorcycle, drove to the desert south of Las Vegas and proposed. "She's elated," said her publicist at the time.
Pam & Kid: Going All the Way! | Pamela Anderson Pam & Kid: Going All the Way! | Pam & Kid: Going All the Way! | On again off again, then finally tied the knot!
Mel Gibson Arrested for DUI | Mel Gibson
Mel Gibson was arrested for driving under the influence early Friday morning in Malibu. He was doing 87 mph on a 45mph highway. Gibson was stopped for speeding in his 2006 Lexus LS 430 at 2:36 a.m., charged with a misdemeanor and posted $5,000 bond, according to booking papers. "He was taken into Lindsay is irresponsible ...according to some.
Lindsay Lohan Blasted for 'Heavy Partying' | Lindsay Lohan has been chastised for calling in sick to the set of her movie Georgia Rule – by the head of the company producing the film. To read more on this, click here.
Lance Bass's Beau: I'm Proud of Him | Lance BassLance Bass is in fact gay!I just knew it! If you read back to one of my old posts in the archives, you will see I was on the dildo! Since revealing to PEOPLE that he is gay, Lance Bass has gotten plenty of support from friends and loved ones – especially his boyfriend, model, actor and Amazing Race winner Reichen Lehmkuhl. "Lance is happier than he has ever been," Lehmkuhl, 32, tells Access Hollywood in a new interview scheduled to air Friday. "It has been a long ride, and it's a huge relief and I couldn't be happier for him and I couldn't be more proud of him." When asked if media speculation about the pair's relationship prompted Bass to come out, Lehmkuhl says, "I think through the entire time of being in the closet, anyone is going to feel pressures from this or that." Bass tells PEOPLE that the rumors partly motivated him to talk about his private life. "The main reason I wanted to speak my mind was that (the rumors) really were starting to affect my daily life. Now it feels like it's on my terms. I'm at peace with my family, my friends, myself and God so there's really nothing else that I worry about." As for how the revelation might affect Bass's career, Lehmkuhl tells Access, "I think it is always best in your career to be honest. ... He is going to have more support and more happiness and more freedom than he has ever had before and it is going to be a liberating experience. I guarantee it." Indeed, Bass is developing an Odd Couple-inspired sitcom pilot with his former bandmate Joey Fatone in which his character will be gay. Article from People.com.
posted by Natalie at 7:11 PM

1 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/2/06, 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home