Blog This, Sissy!
Wednesday, May 10
People.com's "Quotes of the Week"
"I work harder than most of my friends' parents, I think. I'm the hardest working person I know."– Lindsay Lohan, to the Today show's Matt Lauer
• "I always knew the rug was going to be pulled out from underneath me at some stage. I didn't think it was going to happen in the way it happened."– Nicole Kidman, on being blindsided by her divorce from Tom Cruise, to Ladies' Home Journal
• "For the record, I like my toes just fine. Not as much as my nipples, but they're still suckworthy."– Teri Hatcher, on her favorite body part, in her new memoir, Burnt Toast• "I don't get actresses who Botox, because how can you act if you're Botox'd? You have been Botox'd, right?"– Oprah Winfrey, to Teri Hatcher
• "I'm not happy with the way I look right now."– Nicole Richie, on considering herself too thin, to Vanity Fair
• "I'm not saying we are or aren't a couple. I think she's great, but I just don't discuss whether we are."– Vince Vaughn about still-publicly-unconfirmed paramour, Jennifer Aniston, to David Letterman• "We didn't want to wait another day to get married."– Tori Spelling, on her private wedding to Dean McDermott in Fiji, at which only the bride and groom were present
• "Mission: Impossible III opened today. You know, it's nice to see Tom Cruise finally getting some publicity."– David Letterman--->
I like Terie's quote, funny.
posted by Natalie at 8:19 PM
WELCOME TO BLOG THIS, SISSY. Inspired by my brother and my love for everything celebrity and their affairs, whether famous or infamous.