Blog This, Sissy!

Saturday, July 29

Celeb Juice(re-published due to errors)

Jake is ready for his bike ride through the Malibu hills with Pal Mathew.  | Jake Gyllenhaal  | Jake Gyllenhaal, Matthew McConaughey Malibu seems like the place to be for everything. I will one day go there and act like a celebrity, with my Bro Eddie, to see what all the hype is about.  | Lindsay Lohan Lindsay parties all night with beau Harry, then shortly after, she checks herself into a local hospital for becoming overheated and dehydrated.  | Pamela Anderson Pamela Anderson plans to marry the ugly Kid Rock a few times this month. In St. Tropez, Malibu, Nashville and Detroit.
Nick Lachey shares a (passing) moment with gal pal Vanessa Minnillo while on MTV's TRL on Wednesday, where the singer premiered his video for his new single "I Can't Hate You Anymore." When co-host Minnillo told Lachey, "You're everywhere," he responded, "I'm everywhere!" before the duo broke out laughing.  | Nick Lachey  | Nick Lachey, Vanessa Minnillo Nick gets around on his own, above, then meets up with Vanessa for dinner. They share a puky first six month lovy dovy smile and gaze. Oh brother. Get a romm. I was told those exact words 15 years ago, when I was lustily smitten with my now husband. How nice that was.  | Natalie Portman Natalie Portman makes a big mistake with her hair. Come to your senses girl!  | David Letterman, Scarlett Johansson David Letterman helps himself to the bug lady's(Scarlett Johansson) mouth She recently had her four wisdom teeth extracted. Letterman used the fact to his advantage. WTF?  | Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt I think this is a horrible wax replica of Brad. They gave Angelina smaller lips. THe baby was right on the pacifier though! This is the latest addition to New York City's Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. The Jolie-Pitt family, (and the museum's first-ever infant replica) It was unveiled Wednesday. Forgive me for the delay in posting, but I have been so uninspired since my brother left to the Poconos. He inspires me to write here and gives me a certain giddy feeling when it comes to celebrity life and gossip. Come back already Eddie! Love ya.
posted by Natalie at 7:54 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home