Blog This, Sissy!

Thursday, May 11

NO NEED TO RESCUE ME...FROM DANIEL

Rescue me, the acclaimed series starring Dennis Leary, has been renewed for a third, 13-episode season by the cable network FX. Rescue Me tells the story of Tommy Gavin, a firefighter with Engine 62 in post-9/11 New York. The show follows Gavin and his fellow firefighters through the emotional ups and down of their jobs and personal lives. Pictured here is the hunky latino firefighter who keeps me mesmorized and hot under the collar. His name is Daniel Sunjata and he's probably the main reason why I tune in to watch the series (actually the show rocks). Daniel is truly the pinnacle of latino hotness (besides me) and I can't get enough of his luscious lips. The third season begins May 30th. There, I drooled enough...ENJOY LADIES!! Article by Ed Bro.
posted by Natalie at 2:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home