Blog This, Sissy!

Wednesday, July 19

Here's a post I read that I'm sure my main reader will enjoy:

"Material Girl" Chooses Motherhood Over Money

MadonnaDespite spending the summer crucified on a cross, dancing in a leotard and writhing on a horse saddle, the world's hottest 47-year-old mother of two has chosen traditional family values instead of milking her Australian fans for more cash. Madonna has decided not to take her wildly successful Confessions Tour down under because her children, Lourdes and Rocco, need to get back to school. On her official website, Madge writes "We looked into going from Japan to Australia and ending the show there but I have to get my kids back to school in England and they are, as you can understand, my most important priority." The pop queen goes on to say "I'm not retiring anytime soon and I am gonna get to Australia as soon as I can." And for those of you wondering if Madonna is still relevant after all these years, according to pollstar.com, her Confessions Tour is already the top-grossing tour of 2006. It has raked in over $54 million and still has two more months to go before winding down in Tokyo on September 20.
posted by Natalie at 5:56 PM

1 Comments:

I can't imagine how tiring it must be to go from country to country to perform such a demanding show. Not only is she country hopping, but she also does more than one date in each state or province! Ugh! Vogue bitches!

7/20/06, 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home